Paris week was the most difficult part of the trip so far. Everyone is homesick and tired of being around the same 50 people for 6 weeks straight. We all still love Europe and are very excited about Spring Break which has been amazing so far, but have needed this break for a couple of weeks now.
I told Annah last night that we got much more than we bargained for when we signed up for the Abbey. This experience isn't just school in a different country. It has tested my faith, patience, ideas, and emotions. I have done more in every aspect of my life than I knew possible. At times things can seem terrible, but after those things are over, I appreciate them because I can see how much I have learned.
There have been tears many times, but more laughs than anything. Seeing the world has helped me appreciate things I have at home like peanut butter, my church, my sorority, my friends, my family, and my home.
The next blog won't be so serious! Pictures will come as well! It will be about spring break which is AMAZING! I already know that I will go back to the Greek Islands one day. It's also one place that everyone should see! Keep praying for my Abbey family and me while we continue to travel. I have seen God take care of us while we have been here and that is very encouraging! We will get back to the Abbey April 11th and will be home May 10th.
I miss you soo much!!! i am ready for you to come home now!!! I have Peanut Butter.... I told Daddy I am coming to the airport to get you!!! I might bring Rob.... haha love you!!!
ReplyDelete